Your Right to Privacy
You will find the Terms & Conditons regarding my astrology services on the Policy page of my ExceptionalPurpose.com website
Like you, I care about the protection of privacy, both online and offline.
And the EU’s new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) affects us all. Below are the ways I use and store your data:
( Updated May 8 2023 )
I do not, will not, sell your data, ever.
I do not, will not, spam you.
Any information gathered about you in person, via email, in online conversations, or via my online forms (including your name, contact details, and birth details) will never be sold or deliberately shared with any other parties, apart from the following exceptions:
- if required by law to do so;
- in the secure processing of that data as necessary in fulfilling my work for you (see the Third Party Services I use, below);
- if expressly requested to do so by you in writing (by email)
—example: for cross-referencing with other therapists or counsellors.
While I take great care to protect your personal data, if at any time you want your personal data altered, or deleted from my devices or server, you have that right. Please don’t hesitate to contact me in that instance.
1. Third Party Services I Use
My Booking Forms, Email Forms and Survey Forms are now hosted on my own websites. Security is via the Google reCaptcha v3 via my Google account.
- The data from the forms on my websites is automatically sent to me via my private, encrypted Swiss email account at ProtonMail. (ProtonMail servers are located and secured under the Swiss Alps.)
- Your Booking Form is stored temporarily on my computer while in use, and then on an external hard-drive, as a PDF document and is password-protected. It is not stored in my Email app, but is deleted from them after I have downloaded it to my computer as a PDF.
- Any further email correspondence I have with you is generated via the Spark email apps (on my Mac OS and iOS devices).
- My websites and domain email accounts are hosted by Namecheap.com.
- I offer secure online credit/debit card processing via Stripe. I will email you an invoice via Stripe containing a live Stripe button that will open on the Stripe server.
- My Exceptional Purpose Resource subscriber forms are now handled off-site digitally by MailerLite, now my CRM (Customer Relationship Management) service of choice. MailerLite also take spam protection enormously seriously and issue guidelines to all their customers to help protect their reputation. You can read their own Terms of Service. And you can find more information about their company values on their site. I’ve been very happy with the switch to MailerLite!
- I now use my private Sync.com cloud account to briefly store the audio MP3 recording of your session(s), to offer you exclusive access to download your own audio file from the private link I email to you.
Sync is a Canadian company with their servers situated in Canada; and abides by Canada’s strict privacy laws. The private link I email to you is encrypted by Sync at both ends, and they do not have access to the keys.
- I use Zapier to automatically populate my mailing list (stored on the MailerLite server—see 1.7 above) from your online Stripe card payments to me. If you do not wish to receive any correspondence from me in the future, you can either unsubscribe easily from within the next newsletter (though, I don’t send them often) or contact me to request removal from my newsletter list and/or from my email Contacts list altogether — it’s your prerogative.
- All Consultations (discussions, emails, written material, and formula PDFs) are strictly confidential.
- Any testimonials you have offered that are published on this site can be deleted or altered at your will. Please contact me for any changes, and I will implement them asap.
I recommend you check out as much information as you can regarding the GDPR legislation from the European Union, whether a site visitor or a website owner. It ultimately applies to all of us, regardless of where we live. As a website visitor, you should find that you have extra rights to all of your online stored data, globally, as of May 25 2018.
Thank you, I greatly appreciate your trust!
— Kerrie Redgate